RIZOL Gear Star SAE – 90 oils are extreme pressure automotive gear lubricants. These oils are blended from selected base stocks and include specific additive package to provide extreme pressure, anti-rust-corrosion characteristics.
RIZOL Gear Star SAE – 90 oils are suggested for passenger car, bus and highway truck hypoid, spiral bevel and worm gear axles and also manual transmission for which an extreme pressure gear lubricant of this type is necessary. RIZOL Gear Star SAE – 90 is specially designed for power transmission units of vehicles operating at sub-zero temperatures.
- Satisfy the lubrication requirements of a wide variety of gears.
- Gives protection against wear, due to good EP characteristics
- Provides long service life even under high temperature operation since it has brilliant oxidation stability.
- Gives good protection against corrosion.
RIZOL Gear Star SAE – 90 Oils meets :
- API Service GL 4
- IS: 1118-1957 (Reaffirmed 1993)
- UK Defence CS 3000A
RIZOL Gear Star SAE – 90 meets
- API Service GL 5
- US military MIL-L-2105
|SAE GRADE||SAE – 90|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C||16 – 18|
|Flash Point, COC,°C, Min||180|
|Pour Point C, Max||(-)9|
|Viscosity Index Min||90|