Rizol One(Utto) Oil is carefully elaborated formula makes it appropriate for use in gearboxes, differential conic assemblies, power take-offs, hydraulic systems, wet brakes (syntherized or compound) and clutches.
- Outstanding anti-wear protection and loading capacity, even in severe working conditions.
- First-class rust resistance and compatibility with joint materials.
- Its friction characteristics are carefully formulated to eliminate screeching in wet brakes and the sliding action in power take-offs mechanisms.
- Its versatility makes it suitable for use with a wide variety of agricultural machinery.
- Certified by the major tractor manufacturers.
- Viscosity 10W30 as hydraulic oil, not for use as a motor oil.
- FORD M2C 134D/CNH MAT 3525
- ALLISON C-4
- JOHN DEERE J-20C VOLVO WB 101
- API GL-4/SAE 80W
- PARKER DENISON UTTO/THF CATERPILLAR TO-2
- MASSEY FERGUSON M-1145/M-1143
|Density at 15 ºC||g/ml||ASTM D 4052||0.883|
|Viscosity at 100 ºC||cSt||ASTM D 445||10.08|
|Viscosity at 40ºC||cSt||ASTM D 445||65|
|Viscosity Index||–||ASTM D 2270||140 min.|
|Flash Cup, Open Point||ºC||ASTM D 92||180min.|
|Pour Point||ºC||ASTM D 97||-33|